Wednesday 23 December 2020

Different as it maybe its still Christmas.

 It's that time of year again folks..Time Just flies by these days I don't think anyone will forget this year. Although a lot of us will want to no one could have foreseen this turn of events. We are where we are like it or not without sounding like a boy scout. While it's confusing what the government are doing. Do all you can to protect yourself and those you love from the virus. Take it from me my cousin has had it survived but struggled for 2 months after with the after effects. My great uncle caught it survived then died 3 days after coming out of hospital. The effect of it was too much for his heart ended up having a heart attack he was 87 mind you.  I too have had the virus I count myself lucky because my symptoms were mild to nothing. However, it's no laughing matter so take it seriously please for your own sake more than anything. So we end this year with Christmas as always it's going to a different one this year but make the best of it. While it's easy to get carried away try to keep within the guidelines. Trust me when I say corona virus spreads very quickly 7 out of 10 in my office had it. Despite lockdown and all this 2020 has been a good year for me I have grown in so many ways and next year I plan to level up further.

We aren't out of the woods just yet to beat this will require people coming together and not messing around. Enjoy the holidays look after yourselves, Merry Christmas and a happy New year. Try to look forward to 2021 because no for me lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment