Saturday 3 April 2021

Easter again

 Hi everyone, well it is that time of year where the clocks have go forward and the hours of daylight are longer. Winter is all but over and we are seeing nicer weather too in short we are in spring and it's Easter weekend. Now some of you probably aren't too worried about the real reason to celebrate Easter and that is fine, but Easter to a Christian is a bigger deal than Christmas. It's a time of new and rebirth only have to look at all the plants blossoming outside for that.  We are slowly coming out of lockdown and while we should be careful and cautious still about what we do I think there is room for small amounts optimism. I have never known some many people trying to connect with me on Linked in all interested in me as freelancer I'm flattered but I'm not really doing that these days there you go crazy step away from it and all of sudden you become in demand. Anyway have a good Easter weekend everyone and if you are going out be careful because Co-vid hasn't gone just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment