Sunday 6 September 2020

September...

Hello everyone thanks for reading my blog, the last 6 months have been unusual for us all I was on furlough up until start of August. I found plenty to do in the time at home and I feel better for it I know that we are living in uncertain and unprecedented times but the key now is to not panic. Ok the life we knew before has gone be under no illusions but the key now is to pull together and not allow fear to divide us. I have evolved a lot over the past two years and these last 6 months alone has seen a big change in me and my mindset all for the better though. 2020 will be remembered for a lot of negativity but from chaos comes new order and believe me when I say that no storm lasts forever. I have gone back to work my job has changed it was either that or lose my job so I embrace that change gratefully it's up to us all now to make the best of this strange situation. Thank you for tuning in speak towards the end of this year until then take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment