Monday 16 March 2020

Spring is coming...

A quarter of the way through this year a start of a new decade. Madness I will be closer to 50 than 40 by the end of the next 10 years mind you I don't feel old! Been an interesting start to the year say interesting because turn your minds back 10 year to the start of the last decade we had a virus then too. Swine flu I remember the panic and hype around that I caught it and kicked it's ass in 3 days ok it was nasty and anyone older and weaker Yes it would have put them in a bad way. Fast forward to now the narrative is the same only difference is the amount of scare mongering on the internet and social media people need to get a grip. Check history 100 years ago Spanish flu killed millions Yes millions my great grandmother was a victim. It is nature the culling of the herd fact is there are too many people on the planet, unless we populate Mars in the next 15-20 years we are screwed resource wise. I don't wish for anyone to lose any of their loved ones no that is terrible. However, I guess it is survival of the fitness now with out sounding mercenary it is a lottery. I am currently off work back end of this week all being well I have two of the common symptoms of this virus. I rang 111 they said stay at home and don't go anywhere. So that's what I'm doing. However I don't feel ill slight dry cough and a sniffle I'm not bed ridden, being sick or feverish. So if I have it not sure I do because I haven't been tested for it I don't feel ill. I may take this opportunity to do some artwork my aunt kindly brought me some canvasses for Christmas and I have some good ideas in mind. No one knows how long this will all last whether it will get worse etc, but on thing is for sure the human race will go on in some form I'm sure. Take care all of you.Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment