Tuesday 2 July 2019

halfway point of 2019...F.M.L

Hey folks, halfway through 2019 where does the time go..mad isn't it. I will be 35 in October sesh. I have not been very active in terms of my animation now for quite some time life gets in the way you know? I haven't been well for awhile now I'm getting there but it's not as easy as flicking a switch this but there you go. I have previously posted before I have been on a very different path something completely unrelated since the end of 2017. Had to have a break from that too due to my bread and butter job. Yes, I'm settling in nicely I'm pleased to say. Despite my lack of activity I still get views on various profiles I have and LinkedIn too. I would like to do some artwork soon my creativity would be quite high after this long break I think I will have to make some time to paint or draw soon. 
Have a good summer all of you, enjoy the sunshine and your holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment