Monday 24 December 2018

Happy Holidays

It's that time of year again..seems to roll around very quickly must be getting old now. I'm still getting interest with my animation even though I haven't done any of a long time it's pleasing that even though I have taken a big step back that it still gets attention. Mainly had interest on linked in from a couple of agencies. Last 2 years have not been good for me or my family very few things to shout about only really one thing to shout about if I'm honest. Anyway this year will be strange I lost a very close member of my family in February he was a friend to me as well as my relative and has taught me so much about life and the man I want to be. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of my readers may 2019 bring you all you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment